Surf Scoter

  • Bob Bradley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
      This afternoon, 1:45 pm, there was a female plumaged bird at Redlands Parkway (S. of parkway) pond.

      Bob Bradley
      Grand Junction
    • Bob Bradley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2009
        I was unable to find the bird on any of the 3 nearby ponds this afternoon, so it has apparently departed. I saw it last about 1:30 pm yesterday when I left Nic Korte watching it. Buffleheads have finally moved in.

        Bob Bradley
        Grand Junction