Black Hawk - Uncompahgre Plateau

  • Cheryl Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      I had a call from Autum Crutcher tonight, and she said she saw what she thought was a Black Hawk up on the Uncompahgre Plateau. She takes care of some land up there, and she said "it was on what we call the backroad to Montrose, through Sanborn Park and close to the old white schoolhouse. She also said it is Unit 61 Hunting Area.

      Interesting because of Jason's two sightings of a Black Hawk near Hotchkiss this summer.

      Cheryl Day
      Hotchkiss

      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain."