Osprey

  • Robin Nicholoff
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      Coming down SH 133 about a mile north of Paonia Reservoir sitting on
      top of a dead spruce tree, yesterday.

      Also, lots of Cedar Waxwings hanging around the farm this week. One
      died after hitting the patio door. A few days before, a sharpie flew
      into the glass with a thud but fortunately got up & flew away.

      -Robin Nicholoff
    • Missy Siders
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2012
        Saw an osprey soaring over Confluence Park in Delta today about noon.
        -Missy

        --
                     Missy Siders
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2013
          One bird flew over the Redlands Parkway South Pond on 10/12. At Vega Lake there were no diving ducks seen.

          Bob Bradley, GJ
        • arobinsong
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 23, 2015
            As I drove up out of Hart's Basin last evening heading east an Osprey flew over me heading towards Fruitgrowers res.

            Andrea Robinsong