New bird feeding email group.

  • Connie Kogler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      (per Vic Zerbi's OK)

      Hi There! I've started an email group list for people interested in
      feeding backyard birds in Colorado. I wanted to let you know and
      welcome you to join if it's something you are interested in. Please
      feel free to let others know about this list.

      A new list for Colorado bird feeders: Colorado Backyard Bird Feeders
      Colorado Backyard Bird Feeders is a group for anyone in or near
      Colorado who enjoys feeding backyard birds. Any and all discussion
      concerning bird feeding, techniques, feeder and yard set up, creating
      backyard habitat, etc. in Colorado and nearby states is welcomed.

      To join go to: http://groups.google.com/group/co-birdfeeders

      Connie Kogler List Owner

      Twitter @lefthanddbirder
      Loveland, CO.