Ridgway & Blue Mesa Res Again

  • Victor Zerbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009
      Today I retraced my trip earlier this week to Ridgway and Blue Mesa
      Reservoirs. Ridgeway had a Peregrine Falcon, Semipalmated Plover, and
      Least Sandpiper which were not present on Monday. Blue Mesa and the
      Neversink Trial had nearly identical birds with the shorebirds being
      in lower numbers. One new bird Greater Yellowlegs.

      Vic Zerbi