Ouray County Count; September 12 and 13 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2009
    Greetings,
    We will again do the Ouray County Count on September 12-13 2009. We did the count in 2006 and 2007 but did not do it in 2008 because of very high gasoline prices.

    Attached is a checklist for the birds of Ouray County. There are two columns which are the species list for 2006 and 2007 count. The remaining columns are for this years count days and totals if you do both days.

    The second attachment is the information which deals with the count. There is a team aspect to you would like to form a group and do that. The attachment explains it all.

    We will be at the Ridgway State Park campground on Friday Night, the 11th, with copies of the checklist, etc. We will have a table set up at the visitor center lobby with info and the number of our campsite where we can be found.

    If you need more info e-mail me.

    Coen and Brenda