Snowy Egret

  • Bob Bradley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
      One bird arrived today at the Redlands Pkwy. N. pond (23 1/4 Rd.). This is perhaps a bit early for a fall migrant. It dashed about, reminiscent of a Reddish Egret.

      Bob Bradley
      Grand Junction
    • Shep & Mary Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 2:54 PM
        We found a Snowy Egret on the section of bike path that cuts through Rock Bottom Ranch along the Roaring Fork River. It was in the ponds around the homes on the other (north) side of the river about 1/4 mile along the path from the Catherine Store bridge trailhead, in Garfield County about 1 mile from Eagle county. If someone wants to find it and they don't understand my directions you can call or e-mail me. Other fun birds on that path too, but watch out for riders; they don't use their horns.
        Mary
        963-0319