Birds & Brews TONIGHT in DELTA!

  • Connie Kogler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hey western slope birders and all, come join us!

      What is Birds & Brews?

      An informal gathering of birders of all abilities - if you're
      interested in birds, you're invited!

      It's a time to meet other birders, maybe find a carpool or birding
      buddy, ask about where to find target birds, share cool research
      projects you might be working on, ask a bird feeding question, share
      life lists, a great new book, project ideas, digiscoping tips,
      promote your blog--the sky is the limit!

      (I borrowed this idea from Sharon Stiteler at birdchick.com who has a
      successful and fun "Birds & Beers" in Minnesota and various other
      places she travels, with her approval.) My hope is to host these
      throughout the state.

      DETAILS:
      Thursday, August 6th, 6:00 p.m. The Stockmans Cafe, 1205 Main St.
      Delta, CO.
      Hosted by myself and my sister, Lauren Burke.

      RSVP is helpful for the restaurant staff, so if you know your coming,
      let me know. If you don't know, but find you can, come anyway!

      If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me,
      (970-215-6076) and PLEASE feel free to pass this email on.

      Connie Kogler
      BirdsOTheMorning.com
      AslansOwn.com
      TheDogCrafter.com