Winter report

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009
      Greetings,
      Attached is the winter seasonal report. The report is comprised of bird sightings that are not expected during the winter season and will be entered into the database to upgrade "Birds of Western Colorado".
      I may have missed some bird sightings as I was out of the country for most of the period. Please e-mail me corrections, additions or subtractions.
      Thanks goes to all of you that do such a great job of reporting to WSBN.
      Coen