Few Nucla birds of interest.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      A first of the year Black Phoebe was at Uravan Bridge on 17 March, the day we arrived home from Ecuador(late report because we have been in Nebraska for 10 days).
      On 1 April a Lincoln and a Chipping Sparrow was present in Nucla. Both species have been around since. Today, just south of Nucla, a Savannah Sparrow was along the road.
      We are now home for the spring and summer so will get out and do more local birding.
      Coen and Brenda