Re: [wsbn] what does one call a large group of loons, anyway?

  • Ron Lambeth
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2009
      How about a Council of Loons (wisdom opposite of Owls), a School of Loons (probably smarter than their groups of food), a Lake of Loons, or simply a Lot of Loons?  There can be a small lot of loons or a big lot of 'em.  If we are being biologically correct the probable best name for a cohesive group of loons is "family", a Family of Loons.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2009