Lincoln's sparrow, towhees, etc in Paonia

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:13 PM
      Today was one of those days at work when nothing seemed to want to happen.  Power outages, computer issues, the next project not ready for me to work on...

      However, the snow the last few days has really highlighted the birds around the office.  I threw out a handful of seed this morning and had visiting birds throughout the day.  At one point I had 5 spotted towhees.  Juncos abounded, including one without a tail, and I even managed to get a Lincoln's sparrow to show up around lunchtime and return sporadically throughout the day, and to pose for a series of photos.

      I am, as I write this, adding a bunch of junco, towhee, and Lincoln's photos to my photobucket at www.photobucket.com/paoniabirds .  They should be up in a few minutes.

      Dennis Garrison
      Paonia

      Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.