RFAS Brown's Park Field trip

  • Tom & Kay McConnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005

      The Roaring Fork Audubon field trip to Brown’s Park NWR is scheduled for this weekend.  We will meet Friday evening at the refuge,  the meeting point will be the campground just west of the refuge service area (the only other campground is at the swinging bridge).  Chris Lazo will lead the trip and has arranged for one of the refuge employees to guide us to some secret spots (I can’t tell where they are, shhhh).  Brown’s Park NWR is a series of wetland areas along the Green River in Colorado and an important area for migrant and breeding waterfowl.  Please contact Chris for info 970-963-8049.