raptor field trip - Feb. 7th

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Saturday, Feb. 7, Annual Black Canyon Audubon Society Golden Triangle Raptor Field Trip

      We will drive the back roads between Crawford, Hotchkiss and Paonia and look for birds of prey. We usually see at least 10 species of diurnal raptors on this trip. Dress warmly and bring binoculars, a lunch and hot drink (if desired). If you own a spotting scope, it will come in handy. Meet at 9 a.m. in the Hotchkiss City Market parking lot. Contact Jason Beason if you have questions (970-527-4625 or aeronautes.saxatalis@...).

      Hope to see you there!

      Jason Beason

      Paonia - Delta County