Sandhill Cranes 200+ -- Delta County

  • kirsten_mcgough
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      On an outing with my mentors Tom and Eva Peace, we found Sandhills
      foraging in the fields northwest of the Junction of G Rd and Townsend
      Rds--the road to the Escalante Wildlife Refuge. From G Rd we saw about
      100, but saw an additional 100+ when we turned north on Townsend.

      This post is dedicated to Evelyn Horn and the winter Sandhill Crane
      count in the area. Thanks.

      Kirsten--Montrose