BCAS Xmas Counts

  • Bill Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      *Hi everyone - I know these have been posted, but just wanted to put
      all of the Black Canyon Audubon Xmas Counts up at once. Hope to see
      you at one or at all!
      *

      *Cheryl Day
      Hotchkiss
      *

      *
      *

      *Sunday, Dec. 14, Christmas Bird Count, Gunnison*. Meet at 7:30 a.m.
      at the Hurst Science Building, Room 130, on the Western State
      College Campus. For more information contact Arden Anderson at
      kandan@... <mailto:kandan@...> or 970-641-5322.

      *Saturday, Dec. 20, Christmas Bird Count, Montrose.* Meet at 8 a.m.
      at the BLM/Forest Service parking lot on South Townsend Avenue. For
      more information contact Missy Siders at Melissa_Siders@...
      <mailto:Melissa_Siders@...> or 970-240-5332.

      *Sunday, Dec. 21, Christmas Bird Count, Delta*. Meet at 7:30 a.m. in
      the Delta City Market parking lot. For more information, contact
      Jacob Cooper at certhia@... <mailto:certhia@...> or
      970-589-0082.

      *Saturday, Jan. 3, Christmas Bird Count, Hotchkiss.* Meet at 8 a.m.
      in the Hotchkiss City Market parking lot. For more information and
      for those who want to meet earlier for owling, contact Jason Beason
      at aeronautes.saxatalis@...
      <mailto:aeronautes.saxatalis@...> or 970-527-4625.