GLENWOOD CHRISTMAS COUNT THE 13TH

  • Linda Vidal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008

      Hi,

      I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the holidays. This is a reminder that we’ll have a potluck here after the count. Kay and I will do the “main course” chili and Posole. Please bring a desert, appetizer or salad and what ever you’d like to drink. This is always a fun evening and everyone is welcome. It’s also a way to celebrate the holidays with our birding friends.

      Please let me know if you are coming so we won’t run out of food.

      I look forward to seeing everyone.

      Linda

    • Brandon Percival
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008

        If the Roaring Fork River Valley CBC is on December 13th and not another date, it won't be an offical Audubon CBC this year, since the dates are from Dec 14th-Jan 5th.  I had thought I heard the count would be the 20th instead??

        Brandon Percival
        Pueblo West, CO