Results of Barrow's Goldeneye count

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      We ended up with a total of 183 Barrow's Goldeneye at 19 sites throughout the state.  And this was despite the fact that we didn't visit many of the lakes or reservoirs where big numbers of Barrow's Goldeneye have been reported in the past.  The mild weather during the count period no doubt also had something to do with the lower than average count.  Thanks to all that participated!

      Jason Beason
      Paonia - Delta County