Yard birds in Nucla today.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 12:26 PM
      This morning we had a Nashville Warbler(record early
      date for us) and a Purple Martin in our yard. I have
      never kept a "razor sharp" yard list but the NAWA
      makes at least 109 species. We have lived here for
      less than three years.
      Coen and Brenda

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • nic korte
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19 2:06 PM

        Walker Wildlife Area was formerly excellent for shorebirds. I hadn't realized the area had been drained.  There's very little water or shorebird habitat now.  It's great tamarisk habitat mostly.  I did, however, see a Green Heron who was probaly also looking for some other place.

        Nic Korte

        Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search - try it now!