Bonaparte's Gull

  • Robert Bradley
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2008
      A first winter bird was seen at the Redlands Parkway N. (23 1/4 Rd.)  pond. this afternoon. This is approaching the late date (12/6) for this species in our area.

      Bob Bradley
    • Robert Bradley
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2008
        This bird continues, at least through the stormy weather we have been having.
        Bob
        A first winter bird was seen at the Redlands Parkway N. (23 1/4 Rd.)  pond. this afternoon. This is approaching the late date (12/6) for this species in our area.

        Bob Bradley
      • Forrest Luke
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2015

          Had a single Bonaparte’s Gull at the WFMC Ponds south of Craig last evening. “Kermit”, our resident Hermit Thrush, was still hanging around the yard yesterday. It will be sad when he finally decides to fly the coop.

          Forrest Luke

          Craig