wood ducks, Thomas Preserve, Montezuma County (and a few other notes)

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      If you are looking for a wood duck for your Montezuma County list, there are three, one drake and two hens, at the Thomas place north of Totten today.  Photo up tonight.

      Also a common loon on Totten (lousy pic up on my photobucket tonight), three snow geese on the back side of Narraguinnep, and all of the usual suspects.

      There are also quite a few (we counted roughly 20) bald eagles chasing kokanee above Dolores, between MP 14 and MP 16 along the highway.

      Dennis Garrison
      Currently in Cortez

      See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here