Vic - Back From Kenya

  • Victor Zerbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      I'm back from my 25 days of birding in Kenya. Wonderful trip - great
      birds, mammals, people, and scenery. 495 Kenya species seen BUT awful
      roads and gruelling travel and insane airline issues.

      I am very interested in the great birds you all have recently seen on
      the west slope. Please let me know any updates - especially on the
      RTLO and SUSC - as well as any RBME sightings.

      Have binoculars, will travel.

      Vic