Sandhill Cranes

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 6, 2008

      Hey All,

      I had my office window open, while being essentially glued to my desk, and hear this cacophony of Sandhill Crane calls. It took me a while to find them as they were very high, but there were several lines making up at least 500 birds flying over the Williams Fork Mountains. Kind of a nice pick me up on an otherwise average work day.

      Forrest Luke

      Craig

    • hhb1115m
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 4
        Six Sandhill Cranes, numerous Canada Geese and Mallards ay the pond just west of Co. Rd 7.55 Paradox Valley, Montrose. Hartley