waxwings in Paonia

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      Large flock (~50) waxwings were in Apple Valley Park this morning.  By the time I got the binoculars out they had flown off to the north.

      Dennis Garrison

      When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today
    • Dennis Garrison
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
        No ID but presumably the mundane variety.  Flitting around my neighborhood including the Russian olive out front.  Don't knock, I am almost certainly contagious.

        Dennis Garrison