RFI - California Quail

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008

      Andrew et al., I am seeking more information on sightings, locations, and dates observed for subject species, as well as contact info for Browns Park personnel who have seen them in that part of Colorado so that we can assemble this into a preliminary “species account” for future reference.

      Sincere thanks for input that anyone can share on this topic