County lists updates

  • Mark Peterson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 27 3:16 PM
      COBirders,

      Please send me your new county totals for both horizontal and vertical (lifetime) lists by November 1st.

      http://cfo-link.org/birding/county_reports.php

      -----
      Mark Peterson
      Colorado Springs
    • Mark Peterson
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
        WSBNers,

        Please send me your updates by September 1st. For those of you who sent in last month I still have your updates but if you have more go ahead and send those too.

        For more information please visit the CFO site at:

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2010
          COBirders,

          Please send me your county lists updates by July 1st. If you use the forms you can find them on the CFO website.

          http://cfo-link.org/birding/forms.php

          -----
          Mark Peterson
          Colorado Springs
        • Mark Peterson
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
            COBirders,

            I realize it has been a while but it is the end of the year so I expect there to be lots of updates especially considering I have not updated since September.  Please send me your Lifetime and/or Horizontal updates by Wednesday, January 5th.

            -----
            Mark Peterson
            Colorado Springs
          • Mark Peterson
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
              WSBNers,

              I apologize, I forgot to send this to WSBN when I posted it the other day.

              I will be compiling the lifetime county lists this month so please have all your updates to me by Sunday, November 6th.  I will not be doing the horizontal lists this month as I have some administrative work still pending on that list.

              Look along the left side of the following page to find links to forms and the lists.

              -----
              Mark Peterson
              Colorado Springs
            • Mark Peterson
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2011
                COBirders,

                Please send me your year-end list updates by Friday, January 6th.  You can send both Lifetime (vertical) and Horizontal updates.

                Congratulations to John Vanderpoel on his 2011 ABA Big Year.  If you haven't been following his year of birding you can visit his blog at:  <http://www.bigyear2011.com/>

                Happy New Year and great birding in 2012!

                -----
                Mark Peterson
                Colorado Springs
              • Mark Peterson
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 30, 2012
                  COBirders,

                  I will be compiling the lifetime county lists this month so please have all your updates to me by Friday, August 3rd. I will not be doing the horizontal lists this month.

                  Look along the left side of the following page to find links to forms and the lists.

                  You by no means have to use the forms provided, you are more than welcome to just send me the county or whatever the category is plus the number.  The only thing I ask is that you put them in the correct order.  Counties need to be in alphabetical order all the rest you would need to see the form for.

                  Thank you!

                  -----
                  Mark Peterson
                  Colorado Springs
                • Mark Peterson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 24, 2012
                    COBirders,

                    I have finally finished the latest round of updates.  They can be viewed at the following:

                    <http://cfobirds.org/downloads/lists/VerticalListReport.pdf>

                    If you find any mistakes please let me know.

                    Thank you,

                    -----
                    Mark Peterson
                    Colorado Springs