LISTS

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008

      Apparently my western CO year list and county life lists are reaching Mark P, so I will post them here on wsbn…

      I have focused mainly on Delta County this year because of many glaring holes, so here goes, and those who care will know these codes:

      West of the Divide this year 2008 = 264 species (latest addition being NSWO)

      Mesa County life list = 290 species (latest addition being LENI)

      Delta County life list = 252 (last few being WIFL, COFL, LEFL, and WISA)

      West Slope life list = 312 species (latest addition being BAOR)

      Larry

      GJ

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008