turkey family

  • James Biebl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2005
      I had a tom turkey and 4 babies cruising around the detritus of my feeders
      this am. Perching on the chairs, pooping on the patio, flying up on the
      roof, etc. It solved a mystery of what had been leaving their calling card
      on the patio walls; I knew it wasn't skunks or racoons... now I know
      they've been about for the last 2-3 days(nights).

      On the RF river near Blue Lake.

      jb