Fw: Monitoring Colorado's Birds -- gulls and terns

  • Dick Filby
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005

      FW From Rich Levad:

      Greetings,

      I am attaching a Word file containing a brief summary of gull and tern monitoring that has been conducted as part of Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory's Monitoring Colorado's Birds program over the past six years.  An .emf file showing the location of active colonies during that is also attached.  This is the eighth in a series of summaries of MCB special monitoring projects.
      Corrections, additions, and requests for more detailed information are welcomed.  Specific colony locations are available to land managers and wildlife mangers upon request.
      The full 2004 Monitoring Colorado‚Äôs Birds final report is available on the publication page of our website:  www.rmbo.org

      Rich Levad

      Special Monitoring Projects Coordinator

      Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory, West Office

      337 25 3/4 Road, Grand Junction, CO 81503

      Phone: 970-241-4674

      Conserving Birds -- Rocky Mountains and Great Plains