White-winged Dove Mancos and other sightings

  • Todd Deininger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 3:19 PM
      Last week I spent a few days in SE Colorado.   Stopping in Cottonwood Park in Mancos (Montezuma) had a White-winged Dove on 7/16.

      On Tuesday I had an Eurasian-Collared Dove in Silverton and at Molas Lake an Osprey was flying over the lake. (San Juan)

      I also picked up two life birds. A Black-throated Gray Warbler at north rim of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP,  I found it taking a bath under the water spigot in the camp ground. (Montrose) and  a Grace's Warbler at Mancos SP.

      In Grand Junction on Thursday I found a Green Heron at the first pond west of Corn Lake . (Mesa)

      Todd Deininger
      Longmont, CO