Delta birds

  • Victor Zerbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      Early this morning I successfully followed up on Dennis Garrison's
      Williamson's Sapsuckers on the Overland Res Road. I found the tree he
      had marked with a pink ribbon. The birds had fledged but were still in
      the area.

      Then about 9:30AM I tried unsuccessfully to find the Paonia O Road and
      Black Bridge Least Flycatchers. I spent. Hope someone can refind them.

      Vic Zerbi