Jack Merchant

  • Tom & Kay McConnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005

      Linda Vidal asked that I forward this to the wsbn.  Last year Linda hosted a get-together in honor of Jack Merchant who had passed away a few months earlier.  Jack was a driving force in Roaring Fork Audubon and a friend to many of us in Garfield and Eagle counties.  During our dinner last year a nighthawk flew over several times calling loudly.  Certainly Jack will call on us again this year, maybe again as a nighthawk. – Tom