Pitkin's Bird Sanctuary

  • Kathryn Schupp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      Just a quick reminder about the Town of Pitkin's dedication this Sunday.
      1:30 is the dedication ceremony and 2:00 is the reception.

      One of the Town's Trustees asked me to pass this along:

      "The Town of Pitkin Bird Sanctuary Sign Dedication and Reception, Sunday, *July 20th* looks forward to your attendance. Our valley does not have a restaurant at this time (you can buy one ready to go into operation, I believe!) but we do have *cabins* should you wish to spend some time here: The Pitkin Hotel (rooms - 970-641-2757 - not the dorm); Quartz Creek Cabins - (970-641-5631); Quartz Creek Lodge - (970-641-6174); & The Silver Plume - 970-641-3866 - plus *gas* (best prices in the county. See you soon!"

      Kathy Schupp
      Dennis Steckel
      Gunnison