Yellow-billed Cuckoo near Nucla

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Using the protocol for finding Yellow-billed Cuckoo worked like a charm this moring about two miles east of Nucla. A YBCU was located by its call and then the bird came into view for several minutes. It bird is on private property which is owned by a friend. The habitat is mostly wooded and full of birds. Yellow-breasted Chats are abundant.

      My hope is###***I can find a nest!
      Coen