Moving to GJ

  • kathy kuyper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      The ice in Aspen is going to encourage me to migrate this winter and am wondering if anybody might know of a small place to rent in GJ or area for about six months, starting in September some time.  A studio with high speed internet access and perhaps a garden space would be nice.  Can't promise to bring any birds, but I'll feed them if they show up!