Yellow-billed Cuckoo - near Paonia (Delta Co.), June 7th

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      This morning at about 10 am I heard a Yellow-billed Cuckoo in my backyard.  I thought that the sound was coming from pretty far away but when I looked up it was only about ~20 meters from me in a dying cottonwood.  This is the fourth consecutive year I have detected cuckoos in my yard!

      Jason Beason
      Paonia - Delta County