Introduction

  • paoniabirds
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      A few of you already know me, but most of you don't. My name is
      Dennis Garrison, currently living in Paonia, with some time in the
      past and occasional weekends spent in the Cortez area, where I have
      family. I am a biologist with the Forest Service here in town, where
      I spend way too much time writing and trying to find things on my
      desk, and way too little time out in the field where I should be. A
      couple of the members here suggested I get on this group, as it
      focuses a bit more closely on the western half of the state.

      I will also apologize in advance to the other Paonia folks here, my
      user name is not intended to imply I am the town birder or anything.
      It's just that every variation of my name was already taken and I
      needed something I could recall. If I figure out a way to fix that, I
      will.

      I will endeavor to lurk a bit and watch and learn before I get too
      caught up here.

      Dennis