images of the White-rumped Sandpiper in Moffat County

  • Adams Lodge
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Vic,

      I've attached a couple images of the WRSA from the gravel pits near Craig.

      Dona

    • Forrest Luke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008

        Dona crawled through mud and goose poop and set up on a sandbar to get these photos. Bless her!! Dona takes great bird photos because she works hard to get them.

        Forrest

        I've attached a couple images of the WRSA from the gravel pits near Craig.

        Dona

      • Steve Bouricius
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
          Now that's an image I'd like to get! :>)

          As I told Dona, her lovely photos really deserve a wider audience. All
          we've been lucky to see here on WSBN have been outstanding.

          Steve