Black Canyon Audubon Field Trip - Saturday, July 16

  • Bill / Cheryl Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      I noticed this field trip didn't get into the newspapers, so I wanted to get
      the word out. It should be a great trip.

      Saturday, July 16th- High elevation raptors, north of Paonia. GMUG
      biologist, Jim LeFevre will show us several raptor species that breed in the
      aspens and spruce fir forests. Meet at Paonia High School parking lot at
      8:00. Call Jim at 527-6315 for info.