Green-tailed Towhee

  • Nathan Pieplow
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 6:52 PM
      Hi all,

      Andrew Spencer forgot to mention the FOS Green-tailed Towhee that was
      singing at Coal Bed State Wildlife Area in Dolores County this
      morning. I haven't seen any reports of spring migrants of this
      species yet on WSBN or COBirds.

      Good birding,

      Nathan Pieplow
      Boulder
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 7:30 PM
        Green-tailed Towhees are in Nucla, finally. It appears migration is more back to normal this year, like in the 1990s.
        Happy birding,
        Coen and Brenda
      • Robin Nicholoff
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29 11:58 AM
          FOS Green-tailed Towhee (1) at the farm yesterday.  First one I've seen here in several years.  Also earlier this week, FOS Orange -Crowned Warbler, a pair of Kestrels, Band-tailed Pigeons, White-Crowned Sparrow, etc.

          Happy birding,

          Robin Nicholoff
          Hotchkiss

          Greetings,