Re: WEHU, GRHE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      WEHU... Huge congratulations to you Susan A, Coen, Brenda, et al. !!!

      Unless I'm missing something, we now have 12 spp of hummingbirds documented
      in western CO, and 10 in Mesa County alone. This be totally awesome!

      GRHE... Rich, I was seriously hoping to find you a GRHE nest today (or at
      least a family unit with begging young. This species is pretty much "fixed"
      at three specific locations, all centered around Connected Lakes. I simply
      ran out of time this morning. argh