Vermivora warbler

  • Jacob C Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      At Connected Lakes two days ago, a neighbor and I went birding and were
      looking for a Yellow-breasted Chat at the Bathrooms. We saw a Vermivora
      warbler on our search, which I believe was a Nashville Warbler female.
      However, it was a quick look, and might have been a male Virginia's Warbler,
      but it looked too green in the body to me. If anyone else gets a look at it,
      please let me know.

      Jacob