Cedar Waxwings

  • Tom & Kay McConnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      Kay reports a flock of 100+ Cedar Waxwings in trees above ner car at work in Glenwood.  Photos of the waxwings or the car are not attached but a trip to the car wash is in order.

      Tom McConnell
      Glenwood Springs
    • Louise Glaser
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2013

        70-80 cedar waxwings in downtown Basalt this afternoon. Stumbled on them eating from a berry tree on our walk. Chirping and eating away. Many were in taller trees. Good close gorgeous look.

        Louise Glaser

        Basalt, CO

        Eagle Co.