Rufous

  • kathy kuyper
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 4:48 AM
      They were probably here sooner, but I just noticed the first one on July 6 at my feeder here in Aspen.  Nice to have the little guys back again.
    • James Biebl
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11 8:12 PM
        Finally (matching latest date ever for me) a rufous shows up tonite (bringing a bear with him, it seems)
      • James Biebl
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18 7:21 PM
          After finally getting my first rufous on the 11th, there's now 20+. That's more like it.
        • James Biebl
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23
            Yup I had a rufous on 6/17. Previously the earliest was 6/24