MAMMALS!

  • Jacob C Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Hi everybody! After seeing the bat yesterday, we went to Denver to drop my
      brother off at the airport. At Vail, we saw a lone Black Bear crossing a ski
      run. Then, today, we went to Fort Collins to see the Tropical Parula.
      Unfortunately, no luck. Then, we went over the Never Summer Mountains To
      Walden. Near Walden, we saw Red-naped Sapsucker, Yellow-headed Blackbird, lots
      of Canada Geese, California Gulls, Western Grebes, American White Pelican, and
      3 possible Willow Flycatchers. Then, in-between Craig and Meeker we had over
      20 Turkey Vultures roosting in a clump of trees and 4 American White Pelicans
      on a cattle pond.

      Cheers!

      Jacob