WSBN : posting: A reminderto include town and county

  • Dick Filby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi all,

      As Spring approaches and we expect more posts of interesting bird sightings, may I courteously remind everyone to include in your post the TOWN and COUNTY of the observation.  Not everyone knows every last spot on the Western Slope...

      The very best place to include these important details is in the subject line.

      ALSO : if you are posting news of a West Slope rarity please be sure to include full directions and any special instructions!

      Wishing everyone good birding

      Dick Filby
      Carbondale, Garfield Co.