Services for Rich Levad

  • Bill/Cheryl Day
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      I'm sorry, I didn't put the time for the funeral for Rich Levad in my

      The funeral service will be Monday, March 3rd at 1:00pm, at Immaculate
      Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Grand Junction.

      Here are the directions:

      Take I-70 to Grand Junction. Exit Horizon Drive (Exit 31). Turn
      southwest (left* *if you are coming from the Denver area) onto Horizon
      Drive. Go about ½ mile to G Road. Turn right onto G Road. Go about
      1.5 miles to 26 1/2 Road. Turn right onto 26 1/2 Road. Go about 1 mile
      to H Road. Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church is near the
      southeast corner of H and 26 1/2 Roads. The Church is hard to miss from
      H Road. The address for the church is 790 26 1/2 Rd for you mapquesters
      out there.

      Cheryl Day
      Hotchkiss