gull photo from 2/29

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      I tried to send this photo the other day but apparently there is a 1 GB size limit for WSBN messages. I also saw a Greater White-fronted Goose there which I don't if other are seeing lately. Seems like the gull is a Herring. Tony Leukering commented that the bill is small though. Dick - did you get any good "in flight" photos showing the wing pattern?

      Jason Beason
      Paonia - Delta Co.