RE: [wsbn] RFI: Cassiar Junco

  • Tom & Kay McConnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2008

      Jacob,

      We have had one or two each year at our feeders.  I have observed them for the past three winters, surely they were here prior to that also and I did not look at my juncos closely enough.  Mine of course are at 5,800 feet at No Name, where did you find them?  For those who want to dig deeper this bird is J.h. cismontanus.

      Tom McConnell

      Glenwood