Black scoter at Elkhead Res.

  • Thomas Litteral
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      Today, I checked on Forrest Luke's scoter. It appears
      to be a lone female Black Scoter still located on the
      Northeast side of Elkhead Res. east of Craig. Also
      found were 4 Ruddy ducks.

      Yesterday, the waterfowl counts in Routt Co. were
      fairly low. Highlights were 19 Barrow's Golden-eye on
      Stagecoach Res., Blue winged and Cinnamon teal on
      Steamboat Lake, and 15 Hooded mergansers mixed in the
      2300 waterfowl present at Lake Catamount. Tom Litteral..

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs